September 20th, Thursday: Due to high possibility of thunderstorms this afternoon, we are only operating single loop tours today originating from the Austin Visitor Center and the Museum of Weird. We will not be stopping at any other normal stops or operating any Hop On Hop Off tours today.
Limited Time 10% Off Internet discount special using the “SEPTEMBER” online promo code
Please call for any daily changes to the schedule at 1-512-596-2925
Austin’s Guided Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Sightseeing Tours
You will learn all about Austin and it’s rich history while enjoying an awesome view of the city from atop of a double decker bus. By hopping off and on the bus you can self-explore the downtown districts.
Why you should take Double Decker Austin for you Austin Experience?
- You get the best views of Austin from an unobstructed upper deck of a double decker bus
- The best tour for taking photographs.
- People on the street love to interact with people on the upper deck.
- Locally owned and operated
- Climate controlled lower deck
- Hop On and Hop Off to Self-Explore All of Austin Top Attractions
- See and learn more about Austin by self-exploring Austin’s top attractions.
- Hop On Hop Off ticket is good for all day, spend the whole day really getting to know Austin.
- Hop off and enjoy lunch at one of Austin’s great restaurants, then get back on when the bus comes back around.
- Goes to more downtown attractions that any other Austin tour.
- Every Tour Has Driver and Tour Guide
- Austin’s best tour guides solely focus on making your experience fun and interesting. They don’t have to worry about driving.
- Absolutely No Audio Recordings. We feel that you will enjoy your Austin experience much more by interacting with our guides instead of a listening to audio recordings.
Tickets can be purchased on our website or at any of the stops directly from the tour guide. They can also be purchased at:
Sixth Street Museum of the Weird
412 E. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78705
Austin Visitor Center
602 E. 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701