We are currently in a very busy time of year. It is highly recommended to purchase your tickets prior to showing up. Our tours frequently sell out.
We are currently only offering Single Loop tours originating from the Austin Visitor Center on Thursdays and Fridays. This means that we will not be stopping at any other stops or offering All Day Hop On Hop Off on Thursdays or Fridays.
Please call for any daily changes to the schedule at 1-512-596-2925
Austin’s Guided Hop On Hop Off and Single Loop Double Decker Sightseeing Tours
You will learn all about Austin and it’s rich history while enjoying an awesome view of the city from atop of a double decker bus. By choosing the hop on hop off option you can self-explore the downtown districts.
Why you should take Double Decker Austin for you Austin Experience?
- You get the best views of Austin from an unobstructed upper deck of a double decker bus
- The best tour for taking photographs.
- People on the street love to interact with people on the upper deck.
- Locally owned and operated
- Climate controlled lower deck
- Purchase the Hop On and Hop Off Option to Self-Explore All of Austin Top Attractions
- See and learn more about Austin by self-exploring Austin’s top attractions.
- The Hop On Hop Off option is good for all day, spend the whole day really getting to know Austin.
- Hop off and enjoy lunch at one of Austin’s great restaurants, then get back on when the bus comes back around.
- Purchase the Single Loop tour if you are pressed for time. This tour last about 75 to 90 minutes depending on the traffic. You stay on the bus for the duration of the tour and get off where you started.
- Goes to more downtown attractions that any other Austin tour.
- Every Tour Has Driver and Tour Guide
- Austin’s best tour guides solely focus on making your experience fun and interesting. They don’t have to worry about driving.
- Absolutely No Audio Recordings. We feel that you will enjoy your Austin experience much more by interacting with our guides instead of a listening to audio recordings.
Tickets can be purchased on our website or at any of the stops directly from the tour guide (subject to availability). They can also be purchased at:
Austin Visitor Center
602 E. 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701 (subject to availability)