For now, we are operating single loop tours originating from the Austin Visitor Center on Saturday only.
The top priority at Double Decker Austin is the safety and the well-being of our guests and employees. Regardless of the environment, this is our top priority every day.
The Double Decker Austin tour is an open air outdoor activity that can be taken solo or with a partner/family/friend that allows for social distancing. Out of an abundance of caution, we are disinfecting our bus throughout the day, promoting social distancing throughout the tour, requiring all staff and guest to wear face mask, and providing hand sanitizers to our customers and staff.
Currently, we are only offering single loop tours to ensure that the bus never exceeds our reduced capacity to accommodate proper social distancing on the bus.
For a limited time use the promo code AUSTIN2020 for an additional 7% off. You must buy your tickets through our website and prior to showing up for your tour.
Please call for any daily changes to the schedule at 1-512-596-2925
Austin’s Guided Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Sightseeing Tours
You will learn all about Austin and it’s rich history while enjoying an awesome view of the city from atop of a double decker bus. By hopping off and on the bus you can self-explore the downtown districts.
Why you should take Double Decker Austin for you Austin Experience?
- You get the best views of Austin from an unobstructed upper deck of a double decker bus
- The best tour for taking photographs.
- People on the street love to interact with people on the upper deck.
- Locally owned and operated
- Climate controlled lower deck
- Hop On and Hop Off to Self-Explore All of Austin Top Attractions
- See and learn more about Austin by self-exploring Austin’s top attractions.
- Hop On Hop Off ticket is good for all day, spend the whole day really getting to know Austin.
- Hop off and enjoy lunch at one of Austin’s great restaurants, then get back on when the bus comes back around.
- Goes to more downtown attractions that any other Austin tour.
- Every Tour Has Driver and Tour Guide
- Austin’s best tour guides solely focus on making your experience fun and interesting. They don’t have to worry about driving.
- Absolutely No Audio Recordings. We feel that you will enjoy your Austin experience much more by interacting with our guides instead of a listening to audio recordings.
Tickets can be purchased on our website or at any of the stops directly from the tour guide. They can also be purchased at:
Sixth Street Museum of the Weird
412 E. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78705
Austin Visitor Center
602 E. 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701